THE GRAPHIC SYMBOLS OR IDEOGRAMS OF THE LOTUS+CROSS EMBLEMThe Lotocrucian doctrine is the Archeosophy. To understand it well, it is necessary to study all the booklets planned by ‘Archeosofica‘. The Order has an emblem that puts in evidence two fundamental symbols: the flower of the white Lotus and the Cross. To integrate these two symbols, there enter into operation other ideograms (drawings expressing concepts), as follows:
- –An equilateral triangle, with the vertex pointing upwards and a cross welded to the center of the base, alchemic symbol of the red Sulfur or Philosophical Sulfur.
- – At the center of the triangle, there is a heart.
- – In the heart, there is the open right eye.
- – The right eye, developed and open in the heart, is inside a pentagram, or five-pointed star, with the vertex pointing upwards.
- – A flower of white Lotus is above the heart, and digs its root into the heart itself, it is nourished by the blood of this heart: it is a Lotus that is opening, flowering.
- – A looped cross, or key of Isis, is suspended above the flower.
- – Three dots, forming a triangle with the vertex pointing upwards, are above the looped cross, and another three dots, are under the heart, with the vertex pointing downwards.
- – Over the vertex of the red Sulfur, there is the name of God in Hebrew: jod, he, wau, he, (יהוה), at the right vertex the name of God in Latin: DEUS, and on the other side, on the left vertex, the Sanskrit AUM (), or name of God for India. Below, under the cross, the name of God in Arabic, Allah ().
- – On the left side of the large triangle, there is written ‘ORDER‘, on the right side ‘INITIATIC‘, on the third side, below, ‘LOTO+CROCE‘.
- – Around the symbols, a large circle.
Trackback from your site.