THE PREREQUISITES OF THE ARCHEOSOPHICAL ASCESIS
When we speak of ‘ascesis’ we are referring to that inner process, that struggle which commits the human being to perfect himself and to ascend the steps towards the union with God. Ascesis is a toilsome work, it is the physical, moral, psychic and spiritual education that we shall explain in the booklets of our program. The ascent or ascesis rests on the knowledge of laws, methods and concepts confirmed by observation and by experimentation:
But besides this knowledge, ascesis consists of a preparation of the physical body, of its energetic mechanisms and of the emotive-mental sphere, perfecting and bringing the psychosomatic unity to an openness towards Humanity, the Whole and God. To this end, there exist special gymnastic trainings concerning the entire human compound, to which are added the practices of Theurgy, or Divine Magic, and a wise use of the astronomical rhythms.
In the present conditions, the official religions, even those endowed with Sacraments, are incapable of guaranteeing the salvation of souls and their spiritual happiness; nor can anything concrete or decisive be achieved by the various societies of esoteric culture, which set out with the good intentions and seriousness of their founders, men or women, but are mired by ascetic laziness and lack of solidarity, and also hampered by the insufficiency of preparation. Their spiritual direction is ineffectual, the spiritual presence disputable. By this we do not want to criticize, because we are all brothers and we must unite, love each other and work together.
The times require the co-operation of all, and we offer a Way which is safe, swift, direct, towards the overcoming of one’s own moral, psychic, spiritual and biological state.
 T. Palamidessi – AVVIAMENTO ALL’ASCESI TEURGICA O ALTA MAGIA – Booklet 19.
- the ebb and flow of universal life, that is, the twofold current that constitutes the movement of the world;
- the material unity of the universe;
- the organic evolution;
- the states of consciousness that, along with suggestion and hypnosis, differ from the ordinary state;
- the plurality of forms, namely man composed of various subtle bodies presided over by three principles: spirit, emotive soul and erosdynamic soul;
- the centers of force and the igneous Power;
- the planetary evolution;
- the doctrine of reincarnation;
- the unity of religions;
- the Messiahs and the Christic geocentricism;
- the mystic state and the state beyond, or initiatic, etc.
Tags: ARCHEOSOPHICAL ASCESIS, Archeosophy, ascesis, First Booklet, Gnosis, spiritual presence, Theurgy
Trackback from your site.